Monday, August 30, 2010

Best.Gift.Ever.


Oh, Aunt Eileen!  Thank you so much for this wonderful plate!  I know I only registered at Restoration Hardware and Crate and Barrel, but you know, this means so much more to me than the matching fair-trade table linens than I'd asked for.  This plate will obviously be placed right on my mantle next to my contemporary black and white framed photos, antique vases and home accents.  I'm sure the plate will "pop" and really be a centerpiece to the room.
I'm astounded that you were able to find something that spoke so truly to our fashion senses.  I had a double-take when I saw the teddy bear bride's dress.  It was exactly like mine!  Except that mine was a mermaid style  scoop neck dress that I'd bought at Klinefelds in New York.  Oh and the the teddy bear children are so much like the household that we live in now, except those teddy-children are really more like a cat and a few plants around the house.  Same thing!  You must have had this plate custom made for us!
By the way, I'm so glad that you had this inscribed with our last names in gold-plate, although I'd like to mention that we've both decided to hyphenate our names, but hey...it's the thought that counts!
Best gift ever!  You know me so well!

XOXO,
Your niece, Samantha Beddingfield-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment